Round 1: Rugby World Cup
- How many countries qualified for the 1987 Rugby World Cup?
- Name the stadium where the opening match of the 2019 World Cup took place?
- Which British team came fourth in the 1991 tournament?
- What is the record number of penalty kicks kicked in a Rugby World Cup match?
- Which tournament year was the first to feature 20 teams?
- Who is the all-time Rugby World Cup leading points scorer?
- Which team has scored the most penalties?
- What is the name of the trophy awarded to the world cup winner?
- Which tournament was the first where no country made a debut?
- Which country will host the 2023 Rugby World Cup?
Round 2: Logo Round
Round 3: Rugby General Knowledge
- Which Welsh fly-half was the first player to score more than 1000 international points?
- In 2005, South African wing Tonderai Chavanga scored six tries in a test match against which country?
- Who scored the winning try in the 2007 Super 14 final Bulls v Sharks in Durban, with time up on the clock?
- Which Springbok scored four tries against Ireland in Bloemfontein in 1998?
- Which winger was nicknamed 'Billy Whizz', and scored England's only try when the team won the Rugby Union World Cup in 2003?
- Connaught Rugby is based in Galway, County Galway Ireland, but which multi-purpose grounds do they play their home games at?
- Who is credited with inventing Rugby Union?
- Which team won the 2007 Hong Kong Sevens?
- Who was the top try-scorer of the 2003 Super 12 tournament?
- Which of these players was not a British Lions tourist in 2001?
- Tom Smith
- Ronan O'Gara
- Johnny Wilkinson
- Greg Smith
Round 4: Rugby Rules
- The referee stops play because a player was in touch. What did the referee spot?
- A scissor is a move commonly used by the backline. A scissor can also be called a...
- This player is the link between the forwards and the backs. They play an important role in scrums, lineouts, and a lot of plays. What position are they?
- Which of these four rugby union terms is not a way to either start or restart play?
- Which of these players is not involved in the scrum?
- Number 8
Round 5: Emoji Challenge
So, how do you think you got on? Did you win a grand slam or were you tackled before you reached the goal line?